Notice for exchanging study in Thailand
Notice for exchanging study in Thailand (the first semester of the 2019-2020 academic year)
According to the teaching plan of applied Thai of foreign language department in Guangxi City Vocational University (an undergraduate university) and the specific situation, students are scheduled to study Thai language at Chiang Rai Rajabhat University in early August 2019 for 10 months. We hereby inform you of the following specific matters concerning the selection of our students for exchanging study to your school:
I. Requirements for selection
1. Being loyal to China, loyal to the people. Students shall safeguard China's sovereignty and national dignity; abide by the relevant laws and regulations of our country and the laws and regulations of the host country; respect local customs and religious beliefs; Comply with the relevant regulations of the university in the host country.
2. The students have a good command of Tail and English with good overall qualities.
II. Programs for exchanging study
Semester-based program (August 2019 ---June 2020)
III. Coverage of selection
The program aims at students majoring in Thai language, and students in other majors who meet the requirements can also apply for that.
IV. Matters concerning students’ management
1. Status management
(1) During the period of the program, our school will keep students’ status.
(2) With the consent of the academic affairs office in our university and the secondary school of the student, students can choose courses in your school.
(3) The chosen courses and grades will be sent directly to the international exchange office of our school after students come back to school, and then be certified by academic affairs office and the secondary school of the student. The relevant and certified credits will be included in the credits of our school.
2. Other managements
(1) Students shall be jointly managed by the international exchange office, the academic affairs office, the student working department in our school and relevant schools and relevant departments of your school.
(2) Students must return to the sending school on time after they finish studying. They are not allowed to extend or transfer to other countries or regions without permission.
(3) when students stay in Thai, students' registered permanent residence, party and party organization relationship and so on will be kept in our school and related schools.
(4) The international exchange office is responsible for issues of students to Thailand.
(5) During the period of studying abroad, students should consciously abide by the discipline of the school and follow the instructions of the school in Thailand; they must be responsible for personal safety, property, if they go out, at least three students go with them; Do not engage in activities harmful to the interests of the motherland, protect the honor of the motherland and our school; Abide by the rules and regulations of the school and the management of the school; In case of violation of the rules and regulations of the school, in addition to the relevant provisions of the school, it will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of Guangxi City Vocational University; If the student does not obey the unified management and arrangement of the school during the period of studying abroad, all the consequences will be borne by the student himself; Students should take notes and study hard, do a good summary and identification at the end of study.
V. Registration time
From now until May 20, 2019.
Attach the following material if you want to apply for the program:
1. Fill in the application form for students to study in Chiang Rai Rajabhat University and the application form for students to study in Thailand from Guangxi City Vocational University(Department seal is required).
2. Hand in two copies of passport, id card and student card.
Phone number: call 0771-7515987 to Miss. Liang
Address: International exchange office of Guangxi City Vocational University (an undergraduate school)
Guangxi City Vocational University (an undergraduate school)
April 23, 2019